[Tutor] need help with conditionals

kevin parks kp8 at mac.com
Sat Sep 26 16:49:42 CEST 2009

On Sep 26, 2009, at 11:42 PM, Alan Gauld wrote:

> "Kent Johnson" <kent37 at tds.net> wrote
>
>> It appears to be
>> http://openbookproject.net/thinkCSpy/ch04.html
>
> So it is, Thats a shame CSpy is one of my favourite "competitors" :-)
>
> Pity it's apparently encouraging the use of eval like this with no
> caveat.
>
> But to the OP, keep with it, its not a bad tutorial, shame about
> this exercise!

Perhaps worth alerting the author? He's a nice guy and i e-mailed him
many moons ago when i was working through that book with some concerns
i had. He was really receptive and grateful to get feed back and was
quick to make changes if he thought they would improv the text. A
super good dude and it seems, a top notch educator. He tends to credit
*everyone* who sends in a suggestion, no matter how minor.