[Tutor] Wordscramble.py

kreglet kreglet at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 21:06:39 CEST 2009

This is my first Python project. I am doing this to help me learn the
language. I was wondering if someone could give
me some advice as I have a lot of questions.

    1. I would like to have someone look over the code and tell me how
to improve it. I am sure that a lot of it can be done better than the
way that I have it written.
        Is anyone that would be willing to do this?

    2. Although it works as is I would like some advice on improving it.
ie. Making it look better, play better, etc.

    3. I switched from Windows to Linux about 2 months ago. I read that
Python is a cross platform language. What would need to be done
           to make this program run in windows too?

    4. Once it is finished, I would like to make it installable for
people other than programmers. How?

   These are a few of the things that I would like to accomplish.

    The code can be found at pastebin.com:

    http://pastebin.com/m1ab9a734 Wordscramble.py
    http://pastebin.com/d2686ec4    scrmod.py
    http://pastebin.com/m4f611e0c  wordlist.py