[Tutor] Which version to start with?

Lewis Chuang chuang.lewis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 16:07:05 CEST 2009

As someone who learned (about) programming by copying and pasting code,
I really appreciate," Python for software design - how to think like a
computer scientist" by Allen Downey. It really talks you through the
workflow of programming, rather than just give you a long list of things
that you can do if you learn to program in X.

A legally free manuscript is available here:
http://www.greenteapress.com/thinkpython/

Best wishes,
Lewis