[Tutor] gui

Essah Mitges e_mitges at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 10 00:26:24 CEST 2009

What I am trying to do is using a pygame window I want to list the contents of a text call high_score.txt in that windowThe second thing I am trying to do is initiate my game also made in pygame to start off a button that a programmed called Destruction.pyThe error was what had happened was that the module i made for pygame is not initiating my game properly