[Tutor] advise on this loop

Norman Khine norman at khine.net
Thu Jun 4 15:29:16 CEST 2009

Hello,
I have the following code, which searches through a directory structure such as:

$ tree -L 2 companies
companies
|-- aberdeen-airport-ltd
|   |-- aberdeen-airport-dyce-grampian
|   `-- aberdeen-airport-dyce-grampian.metadata
|-- aberdeen-airport-ltd.metadata
|-- aberdeen-motor-company-ltd
|   |-- mugiemoss-road-grampian
|   `-- mugiemoss-road-grampian.metadata

the code can be seen at:

http://paste.lisp.org/display/81348

I basically have a form, where the user makes a search for 'Company'
name, than the code searches for all the items that do not contain
'hotel' in the metadata

This works for the first level, i.e. when searching in the companies directory.

Now I want to extend this to search for the '/companies/company/ but
to only search the addresses that are in the found = [] list from the
previous search.

Thanks
Norman