[Tutor] Class definition...

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 22:44:45 CET 2009

>> I am looking for a good tutorial to walk through that really explains class
>> definition.
>
> I assume from that you have been through the basic tutors like mine?
>        :
> OK, I explain self in my OOP tutor topic ( a sub heading under
> "Using Classes"), but again if thats not sufficient then you probably
> need to give us explicit  examples of what you don't understand and
> your concerns.

similarly, i go through a deep and comprehensive treatment of all
aspects of object-oriented programming in Python, from the
highest-level intro all the way through metaclasses in the OOP chapter
(13) of Core Python (see below).  when you're beyond alan's great
tutorial as well as mark's dive, i hope you'll find Core Python a
useful resource to putting it all together.

best of luck!
-- wesley
"Python Fundamentals", Prentice Hall, (c)2009
    http://corepython.com

wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com
http://cyberwebconsulting.com