[Tutor] Fwd: Oops! I just corrected my file:RE Completed project is this correct?

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Sun Feb 8 19:02:22 CET 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <cclpianos at comcast.net>
Date: Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Tutor] Oops! I just corrected my file:RE Completed
project is  this correct?
To: Kent Johnson <kent37 at tds.net>

Oh one thing, I'm not a student at a university. But I am completing
the assignments "as a student".  The first project is from
a downloaded MIT CompSci 101 course. If it takes me several weeks to
do a project I don't mind. I'm actually 56 yrs old and
run my own business. Eventually, I hope to write several programs to
control external hardware.

Thanks again,

Pat