[Tutor] WINSOCK stdin question

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 7 10:27:39 CET 2009

"Tom Green" <xchimeras at gmail.com> wrote

> I am trying to reproduce what Netcat does.

>> > sends out a reverse shell (CMD prompt).  I have a listening
>> > Python socket
>> > and I would like to know how I can redirect the CMD prompt to
>> > stdin, so I
>> > can interact with the host that is sending the shell.  Basically
>> > this is

OK, I think what you want is a python program that will capture the
output
from your application over a socket and display it as a prompt on the
remote host. It will then take input from the user (or maybe just from
processing data?) and push it back to your application as input. Is
that it?
So the python user thinks he has a CMD shell on his local machine but
it is really running on the other machine? Almost like ssh but without
the
encryption and other safety/security features??

Is that what you want?

Alan G