[Tutor] Algorithm

kreglet kreglet at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 00:06:30 CEST 2009

Hello,

  The problem that I am having is writing an algorithm for finding all the
possible words from a given word. For example: python

from "python" you can make the words pot, top, hop, not etc. There are few
examples for making anagrams for a word, but only the whole word. I have
tried unsuccessfully to modify some of these to suit my purpose. Also on the
web there are numerous sites where you can type in a word and it will give
you a list of all the words that could be made from it. How would I go about
this in python?

thanx,
kreglet