[Tutor] python books

Ian Egland ian505 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 00:16:46 CEST 2009

I know it's not in PDF, but I thought it would be worth mentioning Python
for Software Design: How to Think Like a Computer
Scientist<http://www.greenteapress.com/thinkpython/index.html>.
I discovered this exactly a week after it was released, ordered it, and have
been extremely happy with it so far. I am a student currently learning Java
(unfortunately) and am really enjoying the original, knowledgeable examples
and good presentation this book has to offer. Definitely one of my better
book purchases, and significantly better than the Python Bible if I remember
correctly.

-Ian