[Tutor] Python Lists--A Suggestion

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Wed Apr 8 04:24:44 CEST 2009

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 9:13 PM, Wayne Watson
<sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Perhaps the Pyton organization could produce their mail lists, if they have
> any control over them. Maybe that's the source of the inconsistency? That
> is, some are not sponsored by them.

I don't really know what you mean by "produce" their mail lists, but...

The "Python organization" is a loose confederation of volunteers.
its own maintainer(s) and its own community. I would be very surprised
if anyone in all that collection of people has the time or interest to
try to make all 100 lists conform to a single standard.