[Tutor] Tramline implementation

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Tue Sep 2 13:10:52 CEST 2008

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 4:00 AM, goldgod a <agoldgod at gmail.com> wrote:

> I created a simple upload file using python-cgi. It's working with apache. I
> want to implement tramline support with that file. Tramline will work with
> apache and we can transfer the large  file. I added the virtual host also
> but the tamline is not working. The same problem I am facing while implement
> it in PLONE/ZOPE. Any idea. I checked the apache log no more error over
> there, but apache is working fine. Any Idea to implement the same in
> cgi,plone or zope. Any body used it before.

Tramline is installed into Apache as a mod_python filter. To use
Tramline from a plain CGI you would have to emulate the mod_python
filter protocol.

I don't understand why you want to integrate Tramline with a cgi.
Tramline is open source, public domain Python code, you can just
re-use parts of it if you want to.

Kent