[Tutor] file locations

W W srilyk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 20:21:30 CET 2008

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 1:10 PM, Jeff Peery <jeffpeery at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I have a wxapp from which I would like to execute another wxapp. the
> 'child' wxapp is located in a sub directory of the 'parent' wxapp. The
> problem I'm having is that I execute the child app from the parent app and
> it cannot find the modules/images/files etc that it needs because it is
> looking in the parents directory location and not its own. I want to keep
> the child wxapp in its own sub directory for organizational purposes, but
> what is the best way to deal with this problem?

I don't know much (read just about zero) about wxapp, but at first blush I
would think you should be able to give an absolute directory for all the
modules/images/files, etc. rather than relative. Though I have no clue how
you would do that.

HTH, good luck,
Wayne

--
To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being called
gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly: every weakness,