[Tutor] Using Python to replace javascript

bob gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 13:36:55 CET 2008

Jim Morcombe wrote:
> Is there any way to write python code inside a HTML page instead of
> using Javascript?

Not yet - not directly.

But there is pyjamas - a Python - javascript translator centered around GWT.

http://code.google.com/p/pyjamas/

http://groups.google.com/group/pyjamas-dev?hl=en

--
Bob Gailer
Chapel Hill NC

When we take the time to be aware of our feelings and
needs we have more satisfying interatctions with others.

Nonviolent Communication provides tools for this awareness.

As a coach and trainer I can assist you in learning this process.

What is YOUR biggest relationship challenge?