[Tutor] Gasp

Ulrich ulrichhzn at gmail.com
Mon May 26 21:45:31 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am following the tutorial "How to think like a Computer Scientist" to
learn Python and on Chapter 4 - Conditionals one of the exercises is to
import some things from "gasp".

However this is what I get when I try importing from the gasp module.

        Python 2.5.2 (r252:60911, Apr 21 2008, 11:12:42)
        Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more
        information.
        >>> from gasp import *
        Traceback (most recent call last):
          File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
        ImportError: No module named gasp

How can I overcome this obstacle to continue the course?
Thanks in advance.