[Tutor] Regular expressions...

Spencer Parker inthefridge at gmail.com
Fri May 2 19:38:49 CEST 2008

Well...it gives me the entire path...I am not running this script from the
actual directory...I am running it from a secure user directory that only
has certain access rights.  During the os.path.dirname gives me the entire
directory path...I just need to last part of it is all. out of
'/xen/domains2/machinename/disk.img all I need is 'machinename'

--
Spencer Parker

"if you can't go to heaven, may you at least die in Ireland."