[Tutor] To Specify a directory path to download

swati jarial swati.jarial at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 16:50:54 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am new to python this is the code I have written to download a file from
the internet and then send en email if any error occurs during download. I
just want know how to specify which folder to download my files. It
automatically downloads file to the directory where TEST1.txt sits...

import urllib
import traceback
import sys
import cStringIO