[Tutor] Exploring the Standard Library

Hansen, Mike Mike.Hansen at atmel.com
Tue Jul 8 16:23:21 CEST 2008

I'm a bit behind on reading the tutor list. I don't think I saw anyone
mention "The eff-bot guide to the standard library". Granted, it might
be a little dated, but I suspect that most of the modules haven't
changed that much since it was written. I like it because it has
example code.

http://effbot.org/zone/librarybook-index.htm

Mike