[Tutor] Suggestions to improve this first effort?

Marc Tompkins marc.tompkins at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 22:55:01 CET 2008

> The indentation came through fine for me. The Basic code is indented
> with spaces, the Python code with tabs. Perhaps your mail reader doesn't
> correctly interpret the tabs.

This presents a perfect opportunity to remind our new Pythonistas that tabs
can be evil (for precisely this reason), and that any decent text editor can
easily be set to expand tabs into spaces (either 4 or 8 spaces, depending on
your visual preferences, but I believe 4 spaces is pretty standard.)

--
www.fsrtechnologies.com