[Tutor] Import error in UNO

muhamed niyas cmniyas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 11:23:22 CET 2008

I can import when i moved to the uno location.
pls see the messages in the terminal.

C:\>cd "Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.0\program"\
C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.0\program>python
Python 2.3.4 (#53, Feb  2 2006, 01:06:22) [MSC v.1310 32 bit (Intel)] on
win32

On Feb 6, 2008 3:42 PM, Alan Gauld <alan.gauld at btinternet.com> wrote:

> "muhamed niyas" <cmniyas at gmail.com> wrote

> > I am not getting the promt >>> after importing that.
>
> OK, That suggests a problem in the uno module itself.
>
> Yet ISTR you said you could import if you changed to
> the directory and ran Python there?
>
> Can you try that again just to confirm
>
> CD to the OOo folder that contains uno and startt python
> and try the import again.
>
> Alan G.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Muhamed Niyas C