[Tutor] Gaussian function

bob gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 03:25:51 CEST 2008

optimum wrote:
> SOrry, just started python programming. I have so much to learn still.
> My output was
> What is the value of xmin?-2.5
> What is the value of dx?0.5
> What is the value of nx?11
> -2.5
> -2.0
> -1.5
> -1.0
> -0.5
> 0.0
> 0.5
> 1.0
> 1.5
> 2.0
> 2.5
> Please choose a scale for your plot50
> *
>
> I think I called the functions now...but I don't get the desired output, is
> it my gaussian function which is wrong?
> We had a lecture on "def" function

What did you learn from that lecture?

> but wasn't really told how to do this program.

As I pointed out in Experts Exchange the assignment is too complex for
your current understanding of Python!

--
Bob Gailer
Chapel Hill NC

When we take the time to be aware of our feelings and
needs we have more satisfying interatctions with others.

Nonviolent Communication provides tools for this awareness.

As a coach and trainer I can assist you in learning this process.

What is YOUR biggest relationship challenge?