[Tutor] problem in converting pixel data to image file

Tomaz Bevec tomazbevec at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 15:21:58 CEST 2008

Ashish,

I don't know that much about image processing, but I think you should check into the Image Magick convert utility.  You might be trying to re-invent the wheel.  I have used Image Magick to good effect for the batch processing and conversion of images in a non-python setting.  You can spawn a process from within your python code to take advantage of this program.

Image Magick convert: (scroll down to see options)
(http://www.imagemagick.org/script/convert.php)

--Tomaz