[Tutor] Interactive physics simulation over web

Brain Stormer brnstrmrs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 17:15:22 CEST 2008

I am working on a physics simulation and would like to publish it on the
web.  The simulation requires input fields, mouse action (picking points in
a display pane) and movie like feature with play, pause, skip forward and
skip backward.  I was wondering if this can be done using Python and a
Python web tool kit like Django.  I can see that this can be done using
Java/Java Script but don't feel like re-familiarizing myself to Java.  I
looked into the Python web programming
page<http://wiki.python.org/moin/WebProgramming>but it didn't answer
my questions.  My goal is keep this simulation
completely written in Python.