[Tutor] aBSOLUTE BEGINNER

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 17 20:09:24 CEST 2007

"Abhishek Negi" <scorpio.negi at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:65ec44550710170638v581ddd31h7c2f6400ff056339 at mail.gmail.com...
> Hello all,
> I am an absolute beginner for python.....currently i am working
> under
> mainframe technology....but getting kinda bored from it and want to
> learn a
> good scripting language...so chose python...please give me link to a
> pdf
> which is suitable for beginners.

There are many beginners tutorials available from the Python web site:

http://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide/NonProgrammers

However if it must be a pdf you use then you can get my tutorial
in PDF by navigating to the bottom of the contents frame and
clicking the PDF link there.

My tutor is very basic, designer for non programmers to get them to
the point where they can understand the discussions on internet
fora (like this one!) If you are a programmer already then the
official
tutorial is a better starting point.

HTH,

--