[Tutor] Tkinter text

max baseman dos.fool at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 14:53:32 CEST 2007

hello im working on my first simple gui using Tkinter
i've got two questions, 1st how would you go about creating a hidden
text file that trys on a apple and if that does not work tries to do
it on a windows computer?

the program I'm making is a vary simple text editor for one file all
it needs to be able to do is add text and save. as far as i can see
i'll mostly need to use the text widget but i cant find a tutorial
for that widget mostly just for the text entry widget which is only
for one line of text. if anyone knows a good tut that would be great

thank you