[Tutor] repeated times

Anna Martelli Ravenscroft annaraven at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 04:23:10 CET 2007

I'm not sure if this is what youre asking but if you want to collect
all of the output into a file without overwriting, open the output
file with " a" instead of "w" and the output will. be appended. Iwould
suggest in that case that you include info about the user input so you
can distinguish the output . Hth

Sent from my iPhone