[Tutor] two input acceptions

Luke Paireepinart rabidpoobear at gmail.com
Sat May 19 03:34:32 CEST 2007

> [snip]
>
> PS: Now I know why I see all posts messed up. It's because you're
> sending your emails as a HTML, and I deactivated that on my email
> client. I don't know if Hotmail (I believe you send you emails from
> there) as an option to turn off HTML. If it was please use it :D
> (Besides being nice, you can get more responses if you do that. Not
> everyone has an HTML capable email client.)
>
> PS2 (no, not the console): I just noticed you didn't send the email back
>   to the mailing list. You should select reply to all (or a similar
> option) when replying to mailing list, so that other people can learn too.

Yeah, you should probably turn off HTML.
I don't know what the problem is, but I can't read your e-mails at all.
You'll get _much_ more help if people don't have to copy-paste your
emails into another program and reformat them
just so they can read them.
Also, if your  code is more than a few lines, sending it as an
attachment keeps it from getting all weird
from e-mail client formatting.
HTH,
-Luke