[Tutor] Animating changes with Numpy arrays

Andy Cheesman Andy.cheesman at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Jun 26 12:35:36 CEST 2007

Hi people

Thanks to people's most excellent help with the Automatic generation of
an "all possible combinations" array. I've got a beta version of my
program working.
However, I was wondering if there is an "easy" way to animate changes
between arrays and to show the number of the loop which the program is
running i.e a print out which changes at a controlable rate I've looked
for ascii art stuff with python but there are no pointers.
At the moment, I'm review the changes by walking through a screen print
out of all changes making pattern changes hard to spot but as this is
just a minor debuging tool, I don't want to spend weeks coding it in!

Thanks
Andy

Examples

from  	-=> 	to