[Tutor] Finding all locations of a sequence (fwd)

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 19 01:37:46 CEST 2007

> From: Lauren <laurenb01 at gmail.com>
> To: Danny Yoo <dyoo at cs.wpi.edu>
> Subject: Re: [Tutor] Finding all locations of a sequence
>
> after I download the one you wrote (which I think I understand
> better than
> the one listed previous...famous last words, I'm sure), but when I
> ask to
> import the ahocorasick module, it says it can't find it :(

You will need to ocate and download the module too.
Either store it along with your program or in the site-packages
folder in your python installation.

> get step by step instructions on how to open the module?

You just import it.
You can read more about that in my modules and functions topic
if that helps.

--
Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site