[Tutor] wxPython GUI builders?

Carlos Daniel Ruvalcaba Valenzuela clsdaniel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 00:45:55 CEST 2007

wxGlade is a good GUI builder, very much like Glade, however it may o
may not integrate with your coding style but you should definitively
give it a try.

PythonCard is a nice concept I personally do something similar but
with XML, parse and build the GUI from it, then tweak the layout
manually, with PythonCard this is easier to do since it has a resource
editor.

Personally I would like an IDE + wxPython GUI editor integrated, that
would help a lot, I'm starting to work on that myself.

Good luck!