[Tutor] Livewires Python course

Luke Paireepinart rabidpoobear at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 01:10:22 CEST 2007

Kent Johnson wrote:
> Tonu Mikk wrote:
>
>> I also
>> began reading and coding the Livewires course exercises
>> (http://www.livewires.org.uk/python/).  I have gotten through the first
>> 4 exercise, but got stuck with the last one where we build a robot
>> game.  The Livewires coding exercise uses modules that can be downloaded
>> from their website.  Would anyone be willing to install Livewires
>> modules on their computer and assist me with the coding?  I have
>> specific questions, but the code could be difficult to read because it
>> takes advantage of the imported modules.
>>

> Go ahead and post your questions. I have tried LiveWires (long ago!) and
> there may be others on the list.

Yes, but please next time you start a thread don't do it as a reply to
another thread.
My e-mail client threw your e-mail in with the  'function declaration
problems' thread,
which, if I had decided I didn't need to watch that thread anymore,
would've resulted in your question getting overlooked.
So overall your questions get less exposure that way, as well as
breaking the threading of some mail clients.

Let us know what specific questions you have.
-Luke