[Tutor] python and Java developers, same team

Picio picioslug at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 18:39:28 CEST 2007

Hello, a friend of mine want me to join a team on a project. They use
Java (the IDE is java studio creator), and the deployment server is
Tomcat. Anyway I have all my apps in python and I'd like to continue
my development using it instead of learning java.
Is it possible to translate my apps from python to Java in a way they
can integrate them in Tomcat? Is it jython? I have just some simple
apps and scripts.

(Or Is it better that I start to learn Java leaving a part my beloved
python? I hope you answer NO ;) )

--
http://picio.gotdns.com ...Il mio blog su NSLU2