[Tutor] Basic DB question

z machinez zmachinez at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 19:45:41 CEST 2007

Thank  you. I am mainly interested in finding ways to connect to aKDB+ (KX
Systems). That is the relational database that we are using. And  I would
like to open a connection to it. I understand from the vendor that they do
not have a good ODBC driver.

So if anyone has experience connecting to them, I would appreciate any
advice.

Thank you.