[Tutor] Fwd: Regarding licensing GPL terms

Andrew Ball anball at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 12:04:01 CET 2007

Forwarding this to the list in case it didn't make it there earlier.

If you're doing this for work or school, please contact any IP lawyers
your organization with your questions.  Nonetheless, this information
and the link from Michael Lange should help.

Excellent book:

http://www.amazon.com/Open-Source-Licensing-Software-Intellectual/dp/0131487876/sr=8-1/qid=1170241424/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-1060065-2524701?ie=UTF8&s=books