[Tutor] openssl 0.9.7l for i686,python:need help

sonia agarwal asonia at TechMahindra.com
Fri Jan 12 08:35:41 CET 2007

Hi

I am trying to download files from a network element whose IP address,username and password is the only thing i know to establish an SFTP connection using python script.I have found that I need to use M2Crypto package which in turn requires openssl 0.9.7l or newer.
I am unable to download openssl 0.9.7l for my machine architecture i.e. i686,CentOS 4.4.
Kindly help.

Thanks & Regards
Sonia Agrawal
Technical Associate
Tech Mahindra Ltd
A-20,Sector-60,Noida
India

Tech Mahindra, formerly Mahindra-British Telecom.

Disclaimer: