[Tutor] need help with sending email

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sat Jan 6 18:56:45 CET 2007

"Luke Paireepinart" <rabidpoobear at gmail.com> wrote

> do you guys buy SMS messages or is there some way to communicate
> with
> text message users for free?

Just to blow my own companies trumpet for once, if you sign
up to our new Web21C SDK you get a certain number of SMS
messages/month for free as part of the sign up deal (which is
also free).

The SDK is in C# :-(
Although it should be possible to use it from IronPython with
relatively little work.

They are working on a Java version which will work from Jython,
and I think is due "shortly".

http://sdk.bt.com

This project is the first of several SDK initiatives to make the
new VoIP core network available to developers to create the
next generation of communication applications.

This page lists whats available:
http://sdk.bt.com/Services/tabid/40/Default.aspx

Hope its of interest to someone...

--