[Tutor] SPE - Stani's Python Editor ?

Mike Hansen Mike.Hansen at atmel.com
Thu Jan 4 17:42:36 CET 2007

I convinced my company to purchase Komodo. I use it off an on. I mostly
gravitate toward VIM. I'm looking forward to the next version of Komodo
since it will have vi keybindings. The nice thing about Komodo is that
you can use it for other languages like Perl and Ruby where I believe
that Wingware is Python only.

Mike