[Tutor] Replying to the tutor-list

Rikard Bosnjakovic rikard.bosnjakovic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 15:24:25 CET 2007

On 2/14/07, Mike Hansen <Mike.Hansen at atmel.com> wrote:

> The following tutor faq has an explanation:
>
> http://www.python.org/infogami-faq/tutor/tutor-why-do-my-replies-go-to-t
> he-person-who-sent-the-message-and-not-to-the-list/

I think the argument in that "explanation" sucks.

A asks something, B replies A. C replies to B's post, correcting him
on a few things and at the same time asks A some new questions.

There is no point in letting B having the sole post sent to his mailbox.

And these "flamewars" that the FAQ describes occur too seldom for it
to be an argument of the sake of not having a reply-to-tag.

Just my two cents.

--
- Rikard.