[Tutor] windowsfiles permissions

Kirk Bailey deliberatus at verizon.net
Sat Dec 15 17:52:57 CET 2007

Found it. tested it. worked it. sgharinig it for otheers.

# os.chmod(filename,stat.S_IREAD  )
#	print 'This page is now set to read only. Use WindowsExplorer to turn this
off.<P>'

Let's me edit the terms and conditions page then set it to read only-
thought others would also value a convenient way to set pages to read only
once polished up to a finished state. just be sure to import stat module.

And addressing the windows thread fro  adayor so ago; There's gold in them
dar hills, even if it is a tad smelly, unlike linux gold; gold washes off
nicely. There's one heck of a lot of windows customers out there.

--
Salute!
	-Kirk Bailey

Fnord.