[Tutor] Python Versions

earlylight publishing earlylightpublishing at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 13:31:13 CET 2007

I have the latest python version too when I first started "A Byte of Python" my code wouldn't work either.  My problem was that I was programming in the shell (the screen with the three '>>>' on it).  I found when I wrote the examples in a new window (cntrl+N) they all worked as advertized.  He never mentions that you need to use an 'editing window' (I think it's called).  I just stumbled across the fact.