[Tutor] Timed While Loops Thank You

earlylight publishing earlylightpublishing at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 15:25:28 CET 2007

Thank you all so much for your patience and help!  I haven't had a chance to try any of the code yet (gotta go be a mommy first)  :^)  I look forward to sitting down and playing around with it this evening though!  I also finally found a book that seems to fit my learning style well.  Hopefully it'll answer some of my more basic questions so I can save the tough stuff for the list.  Thanks again to everyone.  Have a great weekend!

Please visit our website www.earlylightpublishing.com