[Tutor] Bookpool sale on Addison Wesley

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 22:11:44 CEST 2007

On 8/9/07, Sean Azelton <sazelton at nd.edu> wrote:
> Yes - collegiate text book does make sense.  I certainly do remember
> how expensive mine were!
>
> For my part I think I'll stick with your book  Wesley, and Mark Lutz's
> book (since I already have that one).

that's great!  :-)  of course, i should note that although the OOP
chapter in Core Python is (as the lead tech reviewer put it) "huge"
(120pp.), it's not a substitute for a book whose *entire focus* is
OOP.  anyway, i'm going to pick up a copy of it myself at some point
and check it out to see if it's worth a hundred bucks.  :-)

cheers,
-- wesley
    http://corepython.com

wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com