[Tutor] How to program to python the right way?

Adam Pridgen atpridgen at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Apr 19 02:31:26 CEST 2007

Hello everyone,

I have pretty much finished hacking on my Thesis and I have come to
the conclusion,
I really do not know how to use Python to it "full" extent.  Some of
the things I have really messed up in my implementation are
serialization (specifically sub-classes), classes, and instantiating
them the "correct" way, and there are some things I have not tried,
but I would like to like contained execution and thread management.
Are there any books (with examples) out there that show some of these
techniques and explain the gotchas that come with the package.  Thanks
in advance.

Adam