[Tutor] python for web developing

Andrei project5 at redrival.net
Thu Sep 14 20:57:53 CEST 2006

There are also more lightweight frameworks, like web.py (http://webpy.org).

> Im a php programmer, and i want to make another dinamic site with sql,
> in python, but i need sql object or other sql...
> And i cant get a host with it, a free host just to test it.

If you want to test, I think your own PC can do the job just fine. I
don't know of any free generic Python hosts. Webfaction (run by the
author of CherryPy, which is part of TurboGears) seems to have decent
support for all kinds of Python things, but it's paid - if they allow a
1-month account, you could try it out for very little money over there.

Yours,

Andrei