[Tutor] Please suggest a python book

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 08:20:39 CET 2006

> I am new to python. I have a vacation of 15 days. Please suggest me a python
> book (or a website).
>
> I already know C language. I have heard much about Python.

there was a long thread about this in the main newsgroup several
months ago... i suppose these threads show up annually.  anyway, it
was an in-depth back-n-forth, and hopefully you will be able to find
something to your liking.  some discussion on my book, core python
programming, appears in the final couple of theads.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/browse_thread/thread/4a9e9a76c623e451
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/browse_thread/thread/a3157bfacca26a3
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/browse_thread/thread/839a4afb79b7c258

hope this helps!