[Tutor] 3D rendered bar chart (made of glass)

János Juhász janos.juhasz at VELUX.com
Tue Nov 7 00:54:47 CET 2006

Dear Guys,

I have downloaded CGkit and Aqsis and tried the examples from it.
I run the samples, like the torus with grass. It is simple fantastic.
I would like to make some artistic visualization with the power of python
and the beauty of a professional renderer.
I think about colored semitranslucent glass cubes.
Like a simple bar graph, but the cube's 3D position, extension, color and
text would be defined by database content and some calculus.
It would be fine to make some axes and making the 3D view settings in an
interactive 3D program.

May you recommend any simple solution about it ?

Yours sincerely,