[Tutor] Runing a Python program

Evans Anyokwu fiveholiday55 at hotmail.com
Sat May 13 13:55:08 CEST 2006

There's a simple way you can add your directory to the execution path.
try this
>>> sys.path.append(r'C:\python24\myPythonFiles')
now, you can import your file with the import command
>>> import yourFile

Note: This is only a temporary solution, when you close the interpreter, it will need to be appended again.

Hope that help.