[Tutor] Big mistake in my tutor

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at freenet.co.uk
Thu May 11 10:29:42 CEST 2006

A reader has just pointed out that there are some very bad mistakes
in my database topic. Having reviewed the code in question I obviously
never tested it as it is completely wrong and even invalid syntax in
one case!

Dunno what happened there, too many late nights and whiskys maybe...

Anyhow, I'll fix it this weekend, in the meantime, profuse apologies
anyone struggling with the SQL code in the database topic.
In particular the pure SQL addressbook and author/book examples
 - the python example works ok ironically!

Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site