[Tutor] I am not really convinced using Python...

K.R.L. NARASIMHA iit_narasimha at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jul 25 16:42:13 CEST 2006

Hey friends,good day.
  I am not a newbie to programming.I already learnt C language.I enjoyed it a lot.
  But I am not a computer student.So I don't require a hifi language like C.
  I am an electronics student.I would really like to know if the language like Python will be of any help(use) to me.Also I heard that it is an intrepeter language.
  Is it true?If yes I would like to know whether it is fast or not.Also I would like to know the capabilities of Python.
  (If I am really convinced I would use it for my life)..