[Tutor] Documentation

Paul Kraus pkraus at pelsupply.com
Mon Feb 6 03:37:16 CET 2006

I have been working through a couple of books and learning alot. However I
can't seem to find any easy way to learn more about different methods and
commands.

For instance what are all of the methods that can be applied to lists and what
do they do and how do they work. Or in TKinter what are all the different
things can I do with a button besides just setting the command and the text
and such. These are just examples.

I can't find an easy way to do this.

I know there has to be i have tried the pydoc gui but I found nothing when i
searched list. *shrug*
--
Paul Kraus